New Intuitive User Interface
Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat
owner. A rotary selector, directional keypad provides intuitive operation. The high
definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed.
Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even
while you are receiving another channel.
DSC functions include: distress, individual,group, all ships, urgency, safety, position
request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Common NMEA Interface
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown
on the IC-M330Es display.
Compatible with MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder
The IC-M330E can be integrated with the MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder allowing you to transmit DSC individual calls to a selected vessel instantly without
manual MMSI entry.
• IPX7 waterproof • Dual watch and Tri-watch functions
• Instant access to Ch 16 and Call channel
• Tag scan and favorite channel functions
• AquaQuake draining function
• Auto scan function
• Display and keypad backlighting
• External speaker connection
• Hand microphone, HM-200B/SW
• DC power cable
• Mounting bracket kit