Compliant with GMDSS
The GM600 meets the GMDSS requirements as required for SOLAS
regulated commercial vessels engaging in international voyage.
MED Directive (2014/90/EC) for European merchant ship
ITU Class A DSC Facility (Meets ITU-R M.493-13)
The GM600 has a dedicated DSC receiver which continuously monitors
CH 70 and is independent of the main receiver and other operation.
The DSC Multi-task function allows you to show up to 7 received and
transmitted DSC messages.
Large 4.3 inch Color TFT LCD
The color TFT LCD offers userfriendly icons and display design.
The improved font allows quick recognition of alphanumeric characters. You can select the day and night modes according to the lighting conditions.
Intuitive User Interface
Menu items are shown with userfriendly icons and that can be navigated
via the main dial knob or the up and down keys.
High Quality Front Speaker
The built-in 57mm diameter front speaker is waterproofed and provides
clear audio from bass to treble.
• 12V or 24V input DC-DC converter, PS-310 (May be sold separately)
• Printer connector (D-SUB 25-pin)
• VDR (Voyage Data Recorder)/External SP connector
• IEC 61162-1 input/output • Optional handset, HS-98
• Support new VHF marine channel plan effective from January 1, 2017
• IPX7 waterproof
• Dual watch and Tri-watch functions
• Instant access to Ch 16 and call channel
• Tag scan and favorite channel functions
• Auto scan function
• Hand microphone, HM-214V
• DC power cable